March 16, 2012 Update:
PNU CTL is not currently accepting enrollees for Kindergarten for the School Year 2012-2013. Please call the Office of Student Admissions at 527-0376 for confirmation and for more details.
Admission Requirements for Kindergarten 1 in Philippine Normal University, Center for Teaching and Learning (PNU-CTL) for SY 2010-2011
- Must be 4 ½ – 5 yrs. old, or born between June 2005 – June 2006
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- Barangay Captain’s Certification of Residence
- Two copies “1×1” recent picture
- P350.00 – Entrance Exam Fee
Steps in Applying for the Entrance Exam
- STEP 1. Present admission requirements to the Office of Admissions (Rm. 104, G.Pecson Hall) for evaluation.
- STEP 2. Fill out the application form (CTL Form) and attach two copies 1”x1” recent ID picture.
- STEP 3. Pay the P350.00 Entrance Exam Fee to the University Cashier’s Office.
- STEP 4. Proceed to the Office of Admissions for the Test Permit with examination schedule and recording of the O.R. No. (Official Receipt Number)
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 20, 2010 – Last day of application period
- April 8, 2010 – Entrance exam
- April 15, 2010 – Release of the list of Successful Examinees for Interview (Usually they only get the Top 40 Passers)
- April 20, 2010 – Interview (Bring Academic Record from previous school if available)
- April 26, 2010 – Release of List of Qualifiers
- April 27-29, 2010 – Medical Examination
- May 7, 2010 – Enrollment