Thanks Diwata for this tag. I don’t know how to answer some of the questions so I’ll just leave it blank. 😀
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? – Domestic Engineer or plain housewife, stay-at-home-mom, nanny to my almost 3 years old son.
2. What color are your socks right now? – I’m not wearing one right now.
3. What are you listening to right now? – I’m not listening to anything right now, medyo tahimik ang mundo ko ngayon.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? – Carbonara
5. Can you drive a stick shift? – Ano yun?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? – Pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? – My sister
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? – Yes, Diwata is such a wonderful person, everybody likes her.
9. Favorite drink? – Ice tea, Chocolate drink, coffee
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? – basketball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? – Personally, no. But when I had my hair rebonded in a salon, may kasama ng kulay.
12. Pets? – Don’t have one.
13. Favorite food? – Chocolate, Pasta
14. Last movie you watched? – Bee Movie
15. Favorite Day of the year? – Christmas
16. What do you do to vent anger? – Sleep
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? – I could hardly remember. We live near the seashore (in the province) so mostly pinaglalaruan namin mga buhangin at seashells. She sells seashells by the seashore. 😀
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? –
19. Hugs or kisses? – Pwede bang both?
20. What kind of pie? – American Pie!?
21. Do you want your friends to email you back – If I am sending forwarded message, they don’t need to reply. But if I am sending a personal message, I think they should email back. 🙂
22. Who is most likely to respond? – I don’t know.
23. Who is least likely to respond? – Jessie, but since may contest sya sa paramihan ng tag sa kanya, I’m tagging him pa rin para may chance akong manalo. 😀
24. Living arrangements? – huh?
25. When was the last time you cried? – few days ago
26. What is on the floor of your closet? – Sean’s coin bank and other abubot
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? – Marlene, I met her through this website, on June 2005, naalala ko pa kasi nakita ko sa record ng guestbook ko dati 😀
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? – Darlene
29. Favorite smell? – Vanilla
30. What inspires you? – My family
31. What are you afraid of? – heights
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? – Spicy hamburgers
33. Favorite car? – None
34. Favorite cat breed? – None
35. Number of keys on your key ring? – 8
36. How many years at your current job? –
37. Favorite day of the week? – Sunday
38. How many provinces have you lived in? – 4
39. How many countries have you been to? – Wala pa. Haven’t been to any other country except here, syempre! 😀