Nobody wants to share their home with termites, ants, bugs, mice and other pests. No one does. Who would want to have a house infested with these pesky invaders?
An ounce of prevention is better than cure. The more you know about these pests, the easier for you to control them. Here are some steps to make your home less accessible to these pests.
- Block off common entry points by making sure that the window and door screen is free from holes and cracks.
- Clean up food spills immediately with soap and water.
- Make sure garbage can has a tight fitting lid.
- Store food in pest-proof containers.
- Do not keep firewood in any indoor place. Your home may end up with insects that nest in wood.
The list may go on and on, but when things go beyond your control, don’t fret. You can resort to natural pest killer or the commercial pesticides.
But if I were you, I would just leave my problem to a reliable termite and pest control services that you can count on. No need for me to worry about the poisonous pesticide.
In just conjunction with doing all those tasks listed, may I suggest you use green pest control products. A good selection can be found at http://www.youdoitpestcontrol.com/Eco-Pest-Control.html
When tackling pest problems, it is important to identify the size of the infestation and the type of pest you are dealing with. If you are dealing with a larger infestation, it is wise and at best to just call a professional pest control.