I’m so loving TweetDeck! It’s my favorite desktop Application for Twitter because of its fabulous features. I love the fact that it can do so many things and I can look at everything in one place, at a glance. A Twitter addict that I am, I enjoy the experience more now using TweetDeck. I’ve been using it for almost a month already.
TweetDeck is the most famous free desktop application based on Adobe AIR for Twitter. It’s the most popular Twitter application next to the official Twitter.com website in terms of market share for posting new status updates. It is compatible with several operating systems available for Desktop, Laptop, iPhone and iPad.
Before Tweetdeck, I’ve been using Twitterfox (now Echofon) when I’m using Firefox, and Chrome Bird when I’m using Google Chrome. I still use these extensions from time to time, along with Twitthat and Twitterfeed that tweets the last posts published in a blog through the RSS feed.
TweetDeck with my First 4 Columns – Updates from All Friends, WordPress Geeks, Blogger Friends and Mentions
Tweetdeck with Direct Messages, New Followers, Search WordPress and Techie list
Facebook in TweetDeck with Full News Feed, Status Updates and Photos
Some of the Features I Love about TweetDeck
- You can choose to ReTweet using the new style (Send without Editing ) or Old style ReTweet (Edit before sending)
- Facebook integration
- Stay updated with Real-Time Search. You can create search columns for anything that interests you.
- Manage conversations with @replies and direct messages.
- Get organised with columns based on customized friend groups, and saved keyword searches.
- Manage multiple Twitter Account. – Yes I have other account. I’d be impressed if you could guess what’s the other account 😀
- Can specify bit.ly or some other service for shortening URL.
- You can sync your TweetDeck columns, groups and saved searches across multiple computers and your iPhone.
Do you like TweetDeck too? What other Twitter Clients have you tried?