My friend Jessie, initiated this Who’s Your Idol meme. It took me so long to post it, and yet I am not even sure if I answered this intelligently! I tried my best, but I guess my best wasn’t good enough. 😀
1. Who is/are your idol/s? – I have plenty of favorites/idols but most of them are singers and actors. Boring ba? hehe. Actually I prefer to call them favorite rather than idol. So here it goes. Aiza Seguerra, Lea Salonga and Regine Velasquez
2. What characteristic/s does/do your idol/s possess/es that draws you to him/her/them? – Aiza has a wonderful relaxing soothing voice. Whenever I hear her sing, I stop whatever I’m doing and I would listen intently. I feel as if I’m being rocked to sleep. Parang pinapag hele. Is that the right term? Lea has a pitch perfect voice that is pleasing to the ears. Regine’s voice is strong and powerful.
3. What have you learned from him/her/them? – Practice makes perfect. Try and try until you succeed. I learned how to sing, but of course not as good as them. Iba naman yung marunong kumanta sa magaling kumanta diba? 😀
4. Have you applied anything you’ve learned from your idol/s? – Yes, sa mga kasayahan sa aming probinsya, sa family reunion, sa classroom, sa school na kung saan ako’y nauudyukan, nauuto at napagkakaisahang pakantahin.. haha! Pakapalan lang ng mukha yun. 😀
5. What have you taught others based on what you’ve learned from your idol/s? – Practice makes perfect. Try and try until you succeed.
6. What are the things that you don’t like about your idol/s? – I can’t think of any right now for Aiza and Lea, but for Regine, I don’t like the way she dresses, it’s too revealing, parang bold star?
7. Have you done something to correct them? – None. I don’t think there’s something I can do to correct them.