If you’ve been to this site before, you will see that I am using a new template.
I told you last time that I have finished designing my template but still not done with the 50++ pages. And I was using tables then, so it’s quite easy, what I lack was my time.
But I had to start again from scratch as I decided to use pure CSS. It gave me some sleepless nights just to make sure it appears the same in the 3 browsers that I have, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera. Haven’t checked it with Netscape though.
Such a headache when I couldn’t see it exactly as I wanted it to be. I am just starting with CSS and XHTML. Maybe it’s ‘chicken’ or easier for most of you, but not me, I find it quite hard, especially in positioning. A simple error keep me up the whole night only to find out it’s just a typo error.
And what’s worst is, when I was about to upload this new template, I mistakenly overwritten my WordPress theme stylesheet without double checking. What a heck! So stupid of me ‘coz I didn’t have a backup of this stylesheet. I had to start again. I thought it will take forever. But here it is, uploaded, at last!