Thanks to Marlene for giving me this “much awaited/anticipated” Cute Blogger Award. I first saw this from Melody I even joked why she didn’t give me this award, haha, assuming!
According to dictionary.com, cute means
1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty
2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious
3. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.
4. Informal. in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely.
5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness
So am I cute? Well, isn’t it obvious? haha, joke.
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.
Ten random facts about me.
I have revealed some facts about me before in the 8 Facts About Me tag, so I’ll just repost it here, hehe, ganun din naman sasabihin ko eh.
9. My first highest videoke score was 99% for “Babalikang Muli”, nadaan sa lakas ng boses. 😀
10. I am certified makulit at pasaway.
I am passing this tag to: Diwata, Ate Kap and to all my blogger friends who haven’t received this award yet.
yes! cutee naman talaga si ate amor, walang bahid ng kaplastikan, nga pala about the new hosting, congratz poh!! sana this time wala na problem, sana talaga.. para maging masaya na ang blogging experience.. anyways! kelan pala bday? akala ko ba this month yun.. kung nahuli man ako BELATED ATE.. kung nauna.. ADVANCE.. 🙂
oo nga this month, kahapon to be exact. 🙂 Thanks Jenn. Yung ‘utang’ kong tag nasa drafts pa.
pahabol lang, ate may hypothyroid ka pala.. bawal mastress ah.. kaya dapat di ka mahighblood 🙂 anyways, nice handwriting